America’s Calm Coach Kirk Martin and his son Casey are coming to TPC for a dynamic, laugh-out-loud parenting event you won’t want to miss — and it’s free!
Thursday, May 26, 7-9 p.m.
Ideal for parents and grandparents with kids ages 2-22.
Kirk will demonstrate 10 ways to:
- Get your kids to listen the first time.
- Stop defiance, disrespect and yelling.
- Stop whining, tantrums and sibling fights.
- Get kids off video games/screens without a fight.
- Create stress-free mornings, homework time and bedtime.
Invite your friends or make it a date night. You’ll have a great time and leave with practical strategies you can use immediately.
Check out this video for a sample of what Kirk and Casey Martin will share:
The community is invited. No charge.
Arrive at least 10 minutes early for best seating and for a special Q&A with Kirk.
Children 9 and older are welcome to attend the presentation with their parents. Childcare will be provided for children 8 and younger at no charge; if you require childcare, please let us know in advance so we can be sure to have adequate nursery staffing. Email email@example.com by May 23 to reserve a place for your children.