- To Glorify God
- To love our neighbors, be active disciples, and bring others into fellowship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Our Vision is:
- to be a faithful family where we earnestly love one another, suffer with one another, and experience life with one another in the unity and harmony of the Spirit, (Ps. 133:1; Rom. 15.5; Col 3:14 ; 1 Peter 3:8).
- to be a family whose members are so immersed in Jesus Christ that they are reaching out to our neighbors through fellowship, sharing the Good News of Christ, and inviting them to be a part of Christ’s family, (Acts 1 :8).
- to be a family who uplifts the poor, strengthens the weak, embraces the outcast, seeks the lost, and shares the love of Jesus Christ, (Matt 4:23, Acts 2:45, Acts 3:16, 2 Corin. 8:14, 9:12, Eph 4:28-29, Luke 15).
- to be a family that intentionally develops the spiritual maturity of those among us to be more Christ-like for His Glory, (Matt 28:19, Col 1:28, Eph 4:13-15, I Peter 2:1-5).
- to be a Missional Family (The perspective that we are in the mission field everywhere, everyday, in everyplace). (Matt 28: 16-20, John 20:21, Luke 10:2).
- to be a family that provides those among us with the tools and training necessary to engage in significant ministry and mission, (2 Tim 3:17, Eph 4:12, Heb 13:21).
- to be a faithful family, using our resources to build a facility to meet the growing social, spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of our congregation and community. (Nehemiah)
Our Core Values
- Jesus-shaped Identity We believe Jesus Christ must be at the center of our lives and making disciples of Jesus at the core of our ministry.
- Biblical Integrity We believe the Bible is the unique and authoritative Word of God, which teaches all that is necessary for faith and life. The prominence of God’s Word over our lives shapes our priorities, and the unrivaled authority of the Bible directs our actions to be in concert with Christ’s very best for our lives.
- Thoughtful Theology We believe in theological education, constant learning, and the life of the mind, and celebrate this as one of the treasures of our Reformed heritage.
- Accountable Community We believe guidance is a corporate spiritual experience. We want to connect leaders to one another in healthy relationships of accountability, synergy, and care.
- Egalitarian Ministry We believe in unleashing the ministry gifts of women, men, and every ethnic group.
- Missional Centrality We believe in living out the whole of the Great Commission – including evangelism, spiritual formation, compassion, and redemptive justice – in our communities and around the world.
- Center-focused Spirituality We believe in calling people to the core of what it means to be followers of Jesus – what “mere Christianity” is and does – and not fixate on the boundaries.
- Leadership Velocity We believe identifying and developing gospel-centered leaders is critical for the church, and a great leadership culture is risk-taking, innovative, and organic.
- Kingdom Vitality We believe congregations should vigorously reproduce new missional communities to expand the Kingdom of God.